This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our information gathering and dissemination practices regarding your personal data.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Moixa Limited ("Moixa") of Studio 3D, Westpoint, 36-37 Warple Way, London W3 0RG, United Kingdom.
Moixa is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. We do not sell, trade, exchange or otherwise make available your details to any third party unless you give us permission to do so.
Information we may collect from you
We collect certain information or data about you when you use MOIXACLOTHING.COM. This includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to any of our services, use of any special functionality, requesting support or reporting any issues, providing feedback to a survey or when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or third parties.
- Information relating to any correspondence if you contact us.
- Information provided as part of any transactions carried out through our site and associated fulfilment of your orders.
- Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website
MOIXACLOTHING.COM stores small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto the hard drive of your computer in order to provide certain features and to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- detect features and capabilities of your browser and or device so we can adjust the site layout and functionality accordingly
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
MOIXACLOTHING.COM cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. You will normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, doing so may affect your ability to access certain parts of our site. You can find out more about how to manage cookies by visiting AboutCookies.org.
|has_js||At end of session|
|SESS||Upon logging out or after 20mins of inactivity|
This cookie allows users to log in to the website.
This cookie is used by Google Analytics to collect information about how you use MOIXACLOTHING.COM. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. Google Analytics stores information about the pages you visit on MOIXACLOTHING.COM, how long you spend on each page, how you got to the site and what you click on while you’re visiting the site. We don’t collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
|_gat||10 minutes||This cookie is used by Google Analytics in association with the _ga cookie|
How we use this information
The information we collect helps us to:
- improve our website by monitoring how you access and use it, including optimising and tailoring our site according to your preferences
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with news and/or information about our services where you have consented for us to do so
- provide services and carry out our obligations as part of any contracts entered into between you and us
- notify you about changes to our service
- speed up and tailor our site according to your preferences and to recognise you when you return to our site
- We can’t personally identify you using your data unless you provide us with your details.
Where we store this information
Transmitting information over the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk and by submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where we have provided you (or where you have chosen) a password to access any services or parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and agree not to share information with anyone.
Disclosure of your information
We may pass on your personal information to third parties:
- If we buy or sell any business or assets, as part of which it is necessary to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Moixa Limited is acquired by a third party, as part of which data held by us becomes a transferable asset.
- If we have to comply with a legal obligation to do so; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Moixa Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your rights and access to information
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for such purposes and you can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Act 1998 ('Act') gives you the right to access information we hold about you. You may exercise your right of access in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.